(ID 430) 汽車行業電子過載 (EOS)
VDA手冊 EOS (Electrical Overstress) 提供了一種處理電子過載(electronic overload)造成失效的方法。
- 如何處理 EIPD 案例，並能夠描述相關流程、溝通管道和事態升級路徑。
- 熟悉特殊情況 EIPD 和 EOS 之間的區別。
- 以技術正確的方式處理 EIPD具體案例研究和生命週期中的錯誤原因。
證書說明：訓練結束後， 您將獲得VDA QMC核發的參加證書。
價錢：NT$12,000.- (未稅)，不含VDA EOS手冊。
Electrical Overstress (EOS) in the Automotive Industry (ID 430)
The VDA volume EOS in the automotive industry provides a way to handle failures that show signs of electronic overload.
In this one day training, you will acquire specialist knowledge in order to work on structured EOS complaints in all their facets. Here, the processes of cooperation and problem solving between OEMs, suppliers and semiconductor manufacturers are discussed and recommendations for action are given. The focus is on communicating the relevance and dimension of the topic of EOS, its causes and its fault appearance.
- Employees from quality management, development, complaints processing and production.
- Employees who are involved in problem-solving processes.
- Executives in quality management, development, complaints processing and production who want to strengthen their organization with specialist knowledge on the subject of EOS.
- You will be familiar with the difference between individual cases and frequent occurrences.
- You will know about the challenges and limitations of solving an individual case.
- You will know how to handle EIPD cases and be able to describe the associated processes, communication channels and escalation paths.
- You will be familiar with the differences between special case EIPD and EOS.
- You will be able to process concrete case studies on EIPD and causes of errors in the life cycle in a technically correct manner.
- You will be familiar with the questionnaire as a means of communication, know where the information comes from or why it is important, and be able to evaluate it in terms of meaningfulness.
- You will be able to classify EOS in the VDA process landscape (8D, field failure analysis, etc.).
- You will be able to describe the responsibilities and roles in EOS.
CONCEPT AND METHODS
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
Supplementary Material: VDA Volume EOS in the Automotive Industry.
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDANCE
CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION
At the end of the training, you will receive a VDA QMC certificate of attendance.
VDA Volume EOS in the Automotive Industry.
DURATION: 1 day
PRICE: NT$12,000.- (VAT 5% excluded)
Manual of “VDA Volume EOS in the Automotive Industry“ is excluded from price above.